Nestled on the Sian Ka’an biosphere coastline, a UNESCO World Heritage site on the eastern coast of Mexico’s Yucatan peninsula, Mukan Resort is tucked away from trodden touristic attractions. Approximately 22 miles from the beach town of Tulum, its remoteness is central to its charm. Ground and boat transportation from Cancun Airport can be arranged and is approximately 2.5 hours.
Mukan Resort offers five luxury rooms in the Main Villa, three ocean bungalows and one premium bungalow with a private garden. Each features elegant amenities in balance with the breathtaking landscapes and shared spaces outside, all of which help to inspire Mukan Resort’s restorative spirit of sustainability.
Mukan Resort is elegantly appointed with beautiful, sustainable tropical wood furnishings and indigenous design inspirations. Our attentive staff is committed to providing all guests with exceptional personal service for a memorable experience. Mukan Resort provides its guests with a new sense of peace and tranquility deeply rooted in the nature that surrounds it. For added privacy, Mukan Resort can also be reserved exclusively for you and your party with special group rates available.
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary WiFi With State-of-the-Art Microwave Technology
- Large Flat Screen Smart TV in Every Room
- Luxury Bath Products, Robes & Amenities
- Helicopter Service Available Upon Request
- Airport Transfers Available Upon Request
- Complimentary Concierge Services
- On-site Private Spa Services
- Gourmet Dining Facility
- Personalized Excursions
- Complimentary Yoga Lessons
- Water Sports Equipment: Kayaks, Paddle Boards & Snorkeling Gear
- Off-road Bicycles
Sian Ka’an Biosphere
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Carretera Tulum - Punta Allen, KM 34.5